HATS is proud to announce the first CPL program in India to guarantee the completion of flying training in 12 months.
The Commercial Pilot License (CPL) with Single-engine Instrument Rating (MEIR) course enables the student to fly a Single-engine aircraft with sole reference to instruments, also known as flying under INSTRUMENT FLIGHT RULES (IFR).
Getting the CPL issued on Single-Engine aircraft keeps the initial training cost low and is suitable for students who aim to build flight hours as Instructors before approaching the airlines. The Multi-engine endorsement can always be added to the license later when you start earning as an Instructor.
Click here to Know more about CPL with Multi-Engine Instrument rating.
- Total Flying - 200 Hours
- Instrument Flying - 40 Hours
- Pilot-in-Command (PIC) - 100 Hours
- Cross Country (PIC) - 50 Hours
- Night Flying (PIC) - 05 Hours
* Fee structure is subject to change if the student exceeds the training hours or the flying training duration exceeds 12 months from the scheduled date of commencement of training.
Students are not required to pay for the entire flight training program in advance. However, they need to adhere to the pre-structured payment schedule:
HERCULES AVIATION TRAINING SCHOOL PRIVATE LIMITED
HATS - Hyderabad, Hercules Aviation Training School, opp. Hitex Road, Jubilee Enclave, HITEC City, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Copyright © 2024 HERCULES AVIATION TRAINING SCHOOL PRIVATE LIMITED - All Rights Reserved.