1. By providing your contact details on our website or adlinks you agree to be contacted by us or our representatives including but not limited to third parties via phone or email.
2. To provide the candidates/users the necessary assistance, effectively communicate with the users, and to maintain the application, the company may provide user information to third-party service providers to work on behalf of the company.
OBLIGATION OF THE SCHOOL
1. The right of admission is reserved with Hercules Aviation Training School. A completed Application Form does not oblige the school to accept the applicant. However, once you have formally registered and the relevant course fees have been paid, a contract is deemed to exist between the school and the applicant, provided that the school regulations are observed.
2. Hercules Aviation Training School is responsible for ground classes pertaining to Pilot Training as prescribed by DGCA. Any other additional support provided, logistics and others, will be at the discretion of the management.
3. Hercules Aviation Training School agrees to protect students from sexual harassment.
REGISTRATION & ENROLLMENT
4. Only one trial class will be provided per student.
5. Hercules Aviation Training School reserves the right to withdraw, amend or cancel a discount offer at any time.
6. The student understands that he or she is not entitled to a job at the end of the course syllabus or to receive any wages during the agreement time at Hercules Aviation Training School.
7. The student is required to meet the academic and attendance requirements established by the school.
8. The student is required to abide by the school’s policies and procedures (e.g., attendance, confidentiality, accountability, safety, rules of conduct).
9. The school reserves the right to expel students whose behavior is unacceptable, disruptive, or prevents the progression of the course.
10. Cancellations on paid fees can only be claimed within the period of one week or within the period of the first 5 classes, whichever is sooner. In the cases of both new and existing students, no refunds will be issued post this time till completion of the syllabus.
11. Notifications of all cancellations must be made directly to Hercules Aviation Training School via email.
12. Refund is applicable only on paying complete fees and not applicable if any other discount or promotional offers have been availed.
13. 95% class attendance mandatory to claim money back.
14. Money-back refunds after course completion will be initiated only if the student meets all the criteria mentioned in Para 10, Para 11, Para 12, and Para 13 and yet has failed to clear the examinations in 3 consecutive attempts.
FLYING TRAINING - INTEGRATED ATPL CADET PILOT PROGRAM
GENERAL REFUND POLICY
1. Due to the limited availability of training slots and lengthy process of qualifying a student for enrollment and visa paperwork, any vacated due to cancellation slots will not be filled by an alternate student on a short notice. Because of that, students who cancel program enrollment less than 7 days prior to the program’s scheduled start date stipulated in paragraph 1.2, will not be eligible for a refund.
2. Student must thoroughly familiarize him/herself with the refund terms and conditions outlined in paragraph 3.2.1 of the Student Agreement.
3. Specific refund stipulations: A security deposit equaling to (approx.) 5% of the program cost will be maintained on the Company’s corporate account until completion of the program course.
4. The student must go through the detailed terms and conditions shared in the student agreement before making the payment for the first installment.