Hercules Aviation Training School is proud to announce scholarships for commercial pilot aspirants. These scholarships are given out in remembrance of soldiers of the Indian Armed Forces and are funded by various entities, including HATS and family members of these soldiers.
HATS is a venture founded by veteran pilots of the Indian Armed Forces, and we remain committed towards equal opportunity to all and responsible education. The Armed Forces will continue to inspire and underline our vision with a sense of service to society.
Eligible candidates will be able to apply for FLYING TRAINING and GROUND TRAINING scholarships of up-to Rupees three lakh fifty thousand (INR 3,50,000/-) and Rupees one lakh fifty thousand (INR 1,50,000/-) respectively.
SBM Scholarship for Flying Training
Colonel Bikkumalla Santosh Babu was an Indian army officer and the commanding officer of 16 Bihar Regiment. He was killed in action on 15th June 2020 during the China–India skirmishes.
Santosh Babu Memorial Scholarship for Flying Training is in fond and proud remembrance of the brave officer. He will continue to inspire generations to come.
The total amount available towards the scholarship is Rupees Thirty-Five lakhs (INR 35,00,000/-) to be distributed equally among ten students.
SAM Scholarship For Ground Training
Wg Cdr Sunil Agnihotri was an Indian Air Force Helicopter Pilot who served across the country including an extended tenure at Leh with more than one thousand hours of flying at Siachen Glacier. In his short life span, he acted as a beacon of courage, professionalism & integrity and inspired everyone who came in direct or indirect contact with him.
HATS is indeed working towards fulfilling his dream of equal opportunity and right to education.
Sunil Agnihotri Memorial Scholarship for Ground Training is dedicated to providing a merit-based platform to students to kick-start their aviation careers.
The total amount available towards the scholarship is Rupees Thirty lakhs (INR 30,00,000/-) to be distributed equally among twenty students.
1. Minimum Age – 16 years
2. Higher Secondary or equivalent examination – Minimum aggregate of 60% or equivalent grade
3. Mathematics and Physics – Minimum 65% or equivalent grade
4. Indian Citizen
1. One candidate can avail either one of these scholarships.
2. The scholarships are non-transferable.
3. The decision of the administration will be final in deciding and interpreting the eligibility criteria.
1. The scholarships are awarded twice in a calendar year.
2. New batches are conducted every month. Students can choose to join any batch starting in the respective session.
First Session (Jan – Jun).
1. Last date to apply – 25 September
2. Online written exam – 05 October.
3. Interviews – 10 Oct – 30 Oct.
4. Results will be announced on 15 November.
Second Session (Jul – Dec).
1. Last date to apply – 25 March
2. Online written exam – 05 Apr.
3. Interviews – 10 Apr – 30 Apr.
4. Results will be announced on 15 May.
Stage I – Online Exam
The first stage will include an online test and designed to carry out psychometric, cognitive, and aptitude assessments. No separate preparation is required for the exam. Candidates will receive instructions over email within 48 hours of enrollment for the entrance examination.
Stage II – Interview
If you successfully complete stage I of the entrance examination, candidates will be interviewed either via Video call or at one of our centers at Mumbai, Hyderabad, and Delhi.
The students can apply online by clicking below and paying a fee of INR 7,500/-. The fee towards the entrance exam is non-refundable.
It will be the student’s responsibility to ensure that they are eligible for the scholarship.