Private Pilot License
• 40 hours of Flight Training on Single Engine Aircraft.
• Experience Glass Cockpit Flying on Garmin 1000.
• Opportunity to upgrade to CPL programs.
• Private Pilot License with single-engine Instrument Rating.
• Completed 10th Board Exam (or equivalent examination) from a recognized education board.
• Candidates should either be enrolled with HATS for DGCA PPL ground classes or should have passed all the PPL theory examinations conducted by DGCA.
License & Privileges
• Single-Engine Instrument Rating.
• The enrollment process begins by registering for the course.
• After registration candidates will be assisted to apply for board verification and computer number on the basis of relevant documents. Computer Number is your unique identity available with Central Examination Organization (CEO), DGCA to appear for all types of Pilot examinations.
• It is mandatory to establish the medical fitness of a candidate aspiring to be a Private Pilot. Candidates, therefore, require a Class II Medical clearance by any of the DGCA approved doctors.
We provide complete assistance to our permanent students in the entire process of Class II medicals.
2.DGCA GROUND SCHOOL
Candidates are required to appear and clear DGCA theoretical PPL exams before proceeding for flight training. Upon clearing DGCA examinations, candidates need to apply for a Student Pilot License. The total duration of flight training is approximately 2-3 months. The same classes will suffice for appearing for DGCA CPL exams as well.
3. FLYING TRAINING
Students will progress from zero experience level to Private Pilot licenses with Single Engine (SE-IR) Instrument Rating endorsements. The flying training requirement set by DGCA towards the Private Pilot License is as follows.
• Total Flying – 40 Hours
• Pilot-in-Command (PIC) – 10 Hours
o Cross Country (PIC) – 05 Hours
• 40 Hrs of Flight Training – 5,50,000
• 500 Hrs of Ground Classes – 1,80,000
• Accommodation & Transportation – 10,500 to 15,000 (Depending on type of accommodation. Refer HATS Accommodation for more information)
* Fee structure is subjected to change if the student exceeds the training hours.
• First Installment – 2, 50,000/- (Within 30 days of registration).
• Second and Final Installment – ₹3,00,000/- (Within 10 days of commencement of the course or before completion of 10 hours of flying training, whichever is earlier).
• Medical Examination
• Loan Support
* As per the terms and conditions.